- Application of vadose-zone monitoring system for real-time characterization of leachate percolation in and under a municipal landfill.
- Combined in-situ bioremediation treatment for perchlorate pollution in the vadose zone and groundwater
- Continuous in-situ monitoring of nitrate concentration in soils–a key for groundwater protection from nitrate pollution.
- Flood hydrograph reconstruction from the peak flow value in ephemeral streams using a simplified robust single‐parameter model.
- Holistic approach for evaluation of landfill leachate pollution potential – From the waste to the aquifer.
- In situ bioremediation of a gasoline-contaminated vadose zone: Implications from direct observations.
- Increased irrigation water salinity enhances nitrate transport to deep unsaturated soil.
- Inhibition of perchlorate biodegradation by ferric and ferrous iron
- Real-time monitoring of nitrate transport in the deep vadose zone under a crop field – implications for groundwater protection.
- Tracer experiment in a brownfield using geophysics and a vadose zone monitoring system.
- Transport and degradation of perchlorate in deep vadose zone: implications from direct observations during bioremediation treatment.
- Using the natural biodegradation potential of shallow soils for in-situ remediation of deep vadose zone and groundwater.